Wednesday, June 18, 2014

2nd HalfMarathon

The spring live run event was held a few days ago Sunday (15/06/2014), I did it once in 2013, same organiser, same route, and vowed to do it better this year, was it not the obvious thing to do?

Anyway, I did not make it below 3hours neither this year. As a matter of fact I failed quite a bit, a as it the blood donation earlier that week? or was it the untimely shoulder sprain from work? or the painful footsole? or simply, my lack of training prior to the race?
I guess all these attributed to the longer finish time for my 21km this year.

Because of the slower pace this year, I didn't get to cramp my legs up like last year. And since I didn't make it in the cut off this, No Medal! :(

But still, I made it safe and sound. Thank you for another 21km completed,  and may the next half marathon run in 2 months time (August 2014) yields better finishing time(,^^)-b

FUN PAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment