Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The New Year 2011

there goes another digit being added to the year,and to ours,for me,the chinese zodiac will make to two full cycles after my lunar birthdate...
I guess that makes for two wonderful cycles of my childhood. And though my grasp for the past years has been somewhat blurry,it doesn't deny the fact that it has been a long while since all of our friends had graduate from secondary and been moving on to our very own next phase of life.
It has been a journey for our approaching to adulthood,yes,though 21 was years gone,true adulthood cannot be obtains just by measurement of of life time,but by it's experiences.

Though the journey is ever so difficult and never lack of surprises, I know not another way that men had live their life through.

Wherever it may takes us, myself,family,friends...pray that it be yet the best the world has to offer to everyone that lives.

2 comments:

  1. Yea,about that.i can see you still visits but doesn't make any postings eh?....oh well...
    Btw,haven't go do the ritual thing,since I didn't join u ppl to wen lung the other day.

    ReplyDelete