Monday, May 30, 2011

Driving VS Growing up.

Suffering from lack of vocabulary, i find myself having much difficulty in trying to wirte out this post.
Seems like a few of the friends are blogging again and so did I.

Growing up, we learned to drive, and since then things would never be the same.
Growing up, we started to enter society and work our way through most things.
Growing up, everyone's spirit is renewed into something that may not be what they once were.

Ever since I've learned to drive myself around, I've done so to learn swimming by myself, take on piano lessons, going to class, and to work.

With this ability, I've also join everyone else in enduring the dreadful peaks of traffic jam everyday.

Since I started working, I found myself sometimes to stay out later than usual even after work.
With all the hiatus in a day's work, there is just some place that I'd go to chill of those fumes...

and, that's all part of growing up...other than my utter brain memory loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment