Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cross it out.

Yesterday, I'm glad that I had finally been able to cross out another agenda out of my ToDo list.

Yesterday, I drove home with my new pickup truck which I had dreamed of getting years ago.

That means I'll have to pay for car loan from now on.
That means I'll have to take care of a car from now on.

I've learned many things in the past few months.

I've commit less to Taekwondo club, I've committed lesser to my piano.
I've committed lesser in going to the pool.

I had not been working out.
I had gain a few extra Kilos.

I've spend more time with my pets.
 I've got to know more about my pets.

I've gained a lot from work.
I've lost a lot from work.

I've made some wealth.
I've lost some wealth.

I've stopped classes at my University for several months.
I've got a lot to catch up to.

I had not been away from town for a long time.
I had not been away for vacation for a long time.

I've made plans to go out for awhile.
I've made more plans going out.

I've not be going for gatherings with friend for some time.
I've been looking forward to more gatherings.

I've celebrated special days that I had not been able to do so before.
I've got the chance to celebrate more special days from now on.

That I'm already 25 this year.
That there's still a lot to be accomplished.

That I'll have to do more.
That I must LIVE harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment