Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I left Taekwondo?

After helping out in the Poomsae competition organized by the Taekwondo club this Sunday, I decided to write up this post.

Around this time last year was a  terrible time for me.
Juggling between works, I found myself short of energy to put more effort and time into the art that I had come to loved for years.

We're now in September of the year 2012, it's been already a year since I quit my Taekwondo training without much of a notice.
After thinking far and long I some how decided that I would not return for training even when work lightened up earlier this year.
That haven't been the easiest and happiest decision I made, but as time passed I've found it to be a path quite properly taken, perhaps I may yet return some day.

I have not done much exercise since then, and what not, I've gained weight. T_T
The only activities I done this year was swimming.
Though I'm not doing it as often as I wished and it's certainly not sufficient to burn the extra fats I've gained from food, past midnight fridge raid happens to be the chief culprit.


No comments:

Post a Comment