Friday, September 19, 2014

1st dance ever. if it counts.

Of all the years I had lived. On this day, the 16 September 2014 is the first time I ever danced, with a partner doing a ballroom dance called Jive.
See girlfriend invited me to join in on her studio's performance this year so comes about 2 months time it will also be the first time I dance on a stage. Quite nerve wrecking when that comes to mind. It's my first experience though Gf has had many of thes performance.
So far that's our only practice but we can expect our irregular date nighta
s to be filled with extra practice.

So comments...
I've been practicing martial art for some time but find the dancing nowhere any easier for me. All the while I'm staring at my feets and the whole body would we stiff, and if I look straight into her eyes my legs stutters. Which is actually quite sad to bear with.

But this is a great experience for both of us. So I am going to enjoy the practice as much as I can😆

No comments:

Post a Comment