Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anyhow write

Thought of going to bed early for the night, but some how just end up changing plan somewhere throughout the night...

But thinking for something to write sure gonna be troublesome ay?
I was wondering if there's anything to write at all, and then came up with something...
The Blue Whales, the Black&White Pig, and a Sleeping Pig.

There's been an addition 'thing' to feed starting a few days back, see the two blue whale on the left?
they're my gift for the 22th birthday...
The Black&Write in the middle and the bigger Piggy Bank are also my gifts from years aback...

Keeping them feed all the time is kinda hard, so its sometimes when i got spare changes after going out that I'd feed them.
Anyway, well, Most of them are for the deco.
The feeding is just something extra they can do(^_^).
Keep this up and I'm gonna have a full shelf of Piggy Bank in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment