Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trip to Kubah Nat.Park


It was years back when i joined the school's Chinese Language Club on a trip to Matang for a hike.

Now, after so many years, I'd went there again with a few of my friends, just to see really how bad and weak my muscles had become.
The thing is, I already know I'm a bit weak from all those foods and lack of exercise.
I can barely swim well nowadays.

So we start going there dead early in the morning...which really kills cuz it difficult for me to wake up early of late.

Used to hike all the way without stopping, but this time I'm grasping for air in the middle of the hike, not to mention my leg muscles are yelling and screaming about the workloads.

And things feel horrible when we got down from there.


It's been, 2days, and the muscle pain is still there...
Looks like conquering Mount.Kinabalu would be a task much more difficult than anticipated.
Sheesh.

If y'all wanna check out more of the trip, here's the other member of the hike that had written about the trip.

kc's version of the trip.

Eloise's version here.

4 comments:

  1. lol.... copy my way to refer to other de version ho... hahahhaha.. oya, last tym de is nt cina club de, is buddish clud de.... we just go chap su nia, nt the member pun... hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz.i thought its some joint function?ohwell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete